Custom Design: Digit Rectangle
The block "Digit Rectangle" is used to customize the design of the rectangles describing the numbers around the counter. It consists of such controllers:
- "Border Width" - frame Size.
- "Border Color" - frame color, the default color is black.
- "Fill Color" - fill the rectangle.
- "Fill Color 2" - rectangle color 2 for gradient.
- "Padding" - rectangle indents, with the help of them you can set additional gaps between adjacent objects of the counter.
- "Rectangle Rounding" - rounds the right angles of a rectangle.
- "Rounding Border" - rounds the right angles of a frames.