Custom Design: Ring
The "Ring" block is used to customize the design of the circles describing the counter segments around. It consists of such controllers:
- "Border Width" - the size of the frame of a circle.
- "Border Color" - the color of the upper border of the circle.
- "Border Color2" - the color of the lower border of the circle.
- "Fill Color" - fill the circle.
- "Padding" - rectangle indents, with the help of them you can set additional gaps between adjacent objects of the counter.
- "Inscribed circle" - fits a circle into a segment, mainly used if you want to make a smaller radius of your circle relative to the counter segment.
Remark - for resizing the radius of a circle, use the "Padding" field in the "Segment Rectangle" block