Custom Design: Segment Rectangle
The block "Segment Rectangle" is used to customize the design of the rectangles describing the counter segments. It consists of such controllers:
- "Border Width" - frame Size.
- "Border Color" - frame Color, the default color is black.
- "Fill Color" - fill the rectangle.
- "Rounding Segment" - rounds the right angles of a rectangle.
- "Rounding Segment Border" - rounds the right angles of a frames.
- "Fixed Cube" - make the cube width of all time segments the same (equal to the maximum width of one of the cubes of the segment), it is recommended to enable this option.
- "Padding" - rectangle indents, with the help of them you can set additional gaps between adjacent objects of the counter.